KU IT's Media Production Studio provides studio space, production services, and application support to empower faculty, staff and students to create digital projects. Whether it's use of our studio space, our classroom and event videography services, or the enterprise applications we support, we want to help you with your instruction or departmental messaging.
Knowledgeable MPS staff are available at Budig 10, weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., to assist you with your questions or projects. Stop by our front desk with your questions or requests. Additionally, the studio oversees a number of IT and multimedia services at no charge, including:
- Administration, support and training for KU's enterprise multimedia services (e.g., Media Hub (Kaltura), Blackboard Collaborate, Zoom, VoiceThread)
- Classroom and Event videotaping services
- Capture assistance in our spaces (i.e., sound booth, recording studio)
- Support of departments and programs with production and delivery of their multimedia projects
- Software and hardware purchasing consultation
- Accessibility production assistance (Closed-Captioning)
Stay connected with the Media Production Studio - we're always happy to introduce our recording facilities or solutions to Faculty and Staff, to see if they're a good fit to instruct and/or inform your online audience. We're here to help.